Primewest is one of Australia’s most active and successful property investment and development fund managers with a national portfolio exceeding AUD $3.5 billion.*
Primewest has a long and established track record of over 20 years and has generated total returns in excess of 14% on acquisitions in the last eight years alone.
Our focus is on developing strong relationships to ensure we optimise asset performance and deliver superior risk adjusted returns to investors.
* As at 1st January, 2019
Primewest’s success has been based on the vital mix of business experience, refined skills in selecting property with genuine growth potential, hands-on asset management, a cautious investment approach, strong relationships across the industry and a firm commitment to the long term.
This deep market knowledge and investment savvy is complemented by a commitment to co-invest in every property to work in partnership with our investors.
- Investment Opportunities – Primewest’s co-investment model provides access to a diversified range of office, shopping centres, large format retail, industrial, hotel and land subdivision investments throughout Australia
- Market Access – Primewest provides a successful and effective investment vehicle for accessing high quality property in the broader Australian market
- Asset Management – Primewest’s asset management approach is to proactively manage the investment process and risk profile across each asset
- Corporate Governance – Primewest holds an AFSL. Primewest has an established corporate governance process for all Trusts
- Stock Selection & Research
- Due Diligence
- Asset Management Strategy
- Implement Strategy
- Monitor & Report
Whilst this document includes information about Primewest, the nature of the investment, the Property and other matters, it is not exhaustive in its contents and should not be considered as such. All projections are forecasts in this document are for illustrative purposes only using those sources as described. They are based on the opinions of, and the assumptions and qualifications made by the directors of Primewest as at the date of this document. Actual results may be materially affected by changes in economic and other circumstances. Any reliance placed upon the accuracy of projections, forecasts and other information provided in this document, and the appropriateness of opinions, assumptions and qualifications used, is a matter of your own commercial judgment. No representation or warranty is made that any projections, forecasts, values, assumptions or estimates contained in this document can or will be achieved. Notwithstanding that parties other than Primewest are names in this document, none of those other parties was involved in the preparation or issue of this document and therefore, none of those other parties has any responsibility for the contents of this document. Primewest and its directors, officers, employees, advisers and representatives give no warranty and make no representation in respect of the contents of this document; and accept no responsibility for the accuracy. reliability or completeness of the information in this document.
INVESTORS - Investment is only available to investors who are "wholesale clients" within the requirements of section 761G and 761GA of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) or who are the otherwise entitled to invest.